4/24/2011

Munchkin Easy Squeezy Spoon Review

We went to Walmart yesterday to finish off the boys' Easter baskets. While we were there, Delvin saw this thing called the Easy Squeezy Spoon in the baby department. At first, I looked at him like he was crazy. This thing looks like a spoon hooked to a big silicone container. How could this possibly make feeding easier? Well, I figured I'd get it and try it out. If I didn't like it, I could always return. After all, Walmart takes back anything! So, I opened it this morning when I was getting ready to feed Jake some pears, and followed the directions to put the baby food inside the silicone piece. It was really strange to get used to, but SO much easier. Especially when I'm feeding Jake in front of Luke. Luke always tries to grab the bowl from me. Every time I squeezed it to make the baby food come down onto the spoon, it made a little noise (like air coming out), and Jake and Luke were both cracking up laughing over the noise. So, every five seconds I would squeeze it, and the boys would start laughing. It was too cute! Anyway, I think this is something I'll definitely keep in the diaper bag. It would be so handy when we're out to eat or at the grandparents house. For some reason, no matter how many baby spoons I "keep" in the diaper bag, I can never find one when I actually need it. So, this will definitely come in handy for situations like that. The only downside that I would foresee with this product is cleaning. If you did use this while out and about and didn't get to rinse/wash it for a few hours, I could see the baby food getting into the grooves and a little difficult to get out. Nothing a good soak in hot water couldn't loosen though.

Overall, I would probably give this product an 8/10. This product would be great for anyone that travels with their baby a lot, or just needs an easier way to feed their little one during the busy days. Great product! Thanks Munchkin!  :-)

**Note: I have not been compensated by Munchkin in any way for the review of this product. This is just my personal experience with this product.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India