10:36 AM Amy and Meagan No comments
Chicken Alfredo and Rice Casserole
1 cup frozen peas
1/3 cup chopped bottled roasted red sweet peppers
1 tbsp fresh basil (or 1/2 tsp dried basil)
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a large bowl, combine pasta sauce and milk. Stir in rice, chicken, peas, and basil.
3) Transfer to a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
4) Bake, covered for 15 minutes.
5) Remove from oven, stir, and re-cover. Bake an additional 30 minutes or until heated through.
6) Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
* Thank you to Better Homes and Gardens for sending me the original recipe. And thank you to my lovely family for helping me make the recipe our own.