Easy Pleasing Meatloaf
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour Servings: 8
2 lbs ground turkey
1 (6oz.) package of stuffing mix for chicken
1 cup water
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup honey barbecue sauce, divided
1) Heat oven to 375°F.
2) Combine ground turkey, stuffing mix, eggs, and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce in a bowl.
3) Mix until just blended.
4) Shape into a loaf.
5) Top with the remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
6) Bake it for one hour or until it reaches an internal temperature of 160ºF.
7) Let it sit for at least 5 minutes before cutting into it.
* Thank you to Kraft Recipes for coming up with an awesome meatloaf recipe! Of course, I did tweak it a little bit. :-)
I normally make some corn or broccoli as a side and a Lipton rice or pasta side to go with this dish.