The unique Support Our Troops® coupon program enhances the welfare of overseas military families by sending them food and non-food manufacturer coupons to make their dollar go farther.
Things to Know:
- Expired Coupons Are Accepted Until They Are Two Months Old.
- Coupons older than two (2) months expired on the date of mailing are no good. People at the base must have time to process them there, and families need time to use them in their budget stream.
- Only “Manufacturer’s Coupons” can be used.
- They can be from the newspaper, dispensers in grocery stores, tear-pads, internet and elsewhere as long as they state "Manufacturer's Coupon" on them.
- Store Coupons are not accepted.
- Restaurant coupons are not accepted.
- Put food coupons in one bag and non-food coupons in another bag.
- Don’t use rubber bands, paper clips, etc.
- Write “food” or “non-food” on the outside of the bag.
- Write the approximate value on the outside of the bag.
Support Our Troops®
P.O. Box 70Daytona Beach, FL 32115-0070