6/05/2011

Clean House Challenge Progress: Day 3 - 4

I finally got my kitchen cleaned. With a sick toddler, it's been a challenge, but I finally finished! Luke was even able to sit at the kitchen table for the first time. Though he didn't eat anything because he doesn't feel good. :-(  I wanted to post my progress pictures last night, but it was a very rough night for Luke, and we all ended up staying up half the night. I apologize ahead of time for the crappy "after" pictures. My batteries died in my camera, so I had to take the pictures with my phone.

Here are the before and after pictures:

These two pictures show the only free wall I have in my kitchen. As you can see, it's taken up by the microwave cart, highchair, trashcan, and recycling bin (which is an old diaper box).
 
After
Before











These pictures show my very embarrassing kitchen table three days ago. My fabric was literally swallowing it up! Granted, there was a lot of other stuff that didn't belong there either. 
Now it's a table again, and I think it looks pretty good! :-)

Before
After













These pictures are just taken from a different angle and show my sink, stove, and kitchen counters. The paper and Tupperware on the table in the after picture were only there because I was clipping coupons from the Sunday paper.


Before
After












This is a picture of just some of the fabric that was consuming my kitchen table. It's all nice, neat, and folded now!










Phase two of my Clean House Challenge is to conquer the living room. This should be fun! How is your Spring Cleaning coming along?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India