5/29/2011

What is coming up this week..

almost 4 weeks old already!
As of tomorrow I will be 4 weeks postpartum. I feel great and have for weeks now so I am going to start exercising tomorrow. I still have 17 pounds to go to my pre-pregnancy weight and 19 for my "ideal" weight. This might not sound like much but considering I dropped all the weight I gained with my son in less than two weeks, it sure seems like it to me! I am going to include as much of my progress as I can in the blog and also include workout and healthy eating tips. I am a certified personal trainer and aerobics instructor but I've never had to workout myself. I think it's time to start! If you have any specific questions feel free to post them! It's hard to find the time to exercise when you have kids/work/school/a house to keep clean (I have all of these!) but I am out to prove that it IS possible! Starting tomorrow I will post a picture and will post my progress and tips at least twice a week. I don't plan to "diet" since I am breastfeeding and I honestly could never diet anyway, but I do want to eat a bit healthier. I've been drinking a lot of soda (I need caffeine!) since Mikaela was born and I really need to cut back. I hope my little project will inspire other moms to exercise whether for weightloss or just general health. It really does make you feel better! Just for fun, here is a picture of Mikaela. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India