5/04/2011

Last Week's Poll Results

Last week, Amy asked "Do you buy organic food for your family?". The poll is closed and the results are in. Here they are...

Do you buy organic food for your family?

A) As often as possible
B) If I find it/If it's on sale
C) No, but I want to
D) No, organic food is a joke

The majority of our voters chose B) If I find it/If it's on sale.

I can totally relate to this answer. In fact, I would have chosen this answer, had I voted. The price of food has gone up like crazy in the last few months, and it's getting harder and harder to find good deals on anything, much less organic food. This time last year, my family was eating a lot more organic food than they are this year. I hope that in the next few months, we will be able to afford it again. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've actually found that organic prices are staying the same, while conventional prices are going through the roof by me. One example at the main grocery store in my area-conventional bananas were .49lb and organic ones were .79lb a few months ago. Now conventional is .69lb, while organic is still .79. It's only .10 more a pound to buy organic now-never thought that would happen lol!

Amy and Meagan said...

That's amazing! I would never have thought that would happen either. Unfortunately, where I am, that isn't the case. Our bananas have also gone up to $0.69/lb, but our organic bananas are now $0.99/lb. And of course our regular bananas go on sale every now and then for $0.59/lb, but the organic bananas never go on sale. :-(

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India