Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Serves: 6
1/2 lb ground turkey
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 cup sliced turkey sausage
16 oz pizza sauce
4 tbsp milk
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
3) In a medium skillet, over medium-high heat, brown the ground turkey with the onion, garlic, and green bell pepper. Drain excess fat.
4) Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce, and milk. Mix well.
5) Pour the mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish.
6) Bake at 350° F for 20 minutes.
7) Top with the cheese, and bake for 5-10 minutes more.
8) Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
* Thank you to allrecipes for allowing me to tweak this recipe to my family's satisfaction.