5/16/2011

Shark Steam Pocket Mop Review


I figured this review would go hand in hand with Amy's post on safer cleaning products. I saw the Shark Steam Pocket Mop on sale at Big Lots a few weeks ago for $49. I knew my mom had one, so I gave her a call to see how she liked it. She told me how she hated it. She said it was a pain in the butt to drag it out, fill it with water, plug it in, etc. Anyway, she told me I could have hers if I wanted to, so I said sure.

I look at the Shark steam mop as an easier way of cleaning. Before I had it, I used an old mop and bucket. I had to fill the bucket with water and cleaner, dip the mop in the bucket and ring it out. Now, I only have to fill up the tank with water (which is easy peasy the way they made it). I just lay the mop flat, open the tank, and use the filling cup it came with to fill it with water, screw the cap back on, and we're good to go. Plug it in and start pumping! I love the Shark steam mop, because I don't have to use cleaners at all to get my floors shining! I use it on my hardwood floors in my living room, and my linoleum in my kitchen. I also use it on my ceramic tiles in my foyer. It works great for all of my floors. Plus, it has a super long cord, so I can do all my floors at one time without having to unplug it and plug it back in. With two little ones, I always have something to clean up. Spilled milk is the worst, and it always gets in the grooves of my hardwood and drives me crazy! With the Shark steam mop, it comes right up!

It also comes with tons of washable pads for different areas. The water tank is really big compared to other steam mops, as well. The best part is, the pads are double sided, so if you dirty one side quickly, you can just flip the mop to the other side which is a real time saver.

I would give the Shark Steam Pocket Mop a rating of 9/10. The price is the only downfall to this wonderful mop. I would keep a look out at Big Lots, Walmart, Ollies, etc to see if you can find it on sale. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for an easier, healthier way to clean their floors!

**Note: I have not been compensated by Shark in any way for the review of this product. This is my personal experience with using this steam mop.**


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India