1/31/2013

Deal of the day: bumGenius and Flip Diapers

Cottonbabies.com has some seconds up for sale today. Run fast because these never last long. Newborns are priced at $7.50 (read my review here) and Elementals are $17. I strongly recommend that you try either of these because even if they don't work out, you can re-sell them for about the same price that you paid. I also spotted some Flip covers on sale as well as an Econobum cover for less than $5. Economy shipping is free! I have used their diapers that are marked as "seconds" and I have never been able to tell a difference, sometimes it just means that they are dirty (so wash them first, which you should do anyway!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India