1/28/2013

Meal Planning Monday

Meal planning is great for anyone with a busy schedule, a tight budget, or a picky family. If you plan your meals ahead of time, then you won't be stuck at 5:00 staring in the refrigerator/freezer/pantry, trying to throw something together and "hope" that your family will eat it. Don't get me wrong, I've been there, done that (some of my concoctions even turned into favorites), but it's frustrating and stressful, so I like to avoid it. If you know ahead of time what you are making for dinner each day, you know what you need to buy at the store (you can even base your meal plan around this week's sales), you know what you need to take out of the freezer the night before, and you know exactly how long dinner will take to make. It is so much easier! Once you get the hang of it, you'll wonder why you never did it before.

So, here is my meal plan for this week...

Monday: Crockpot Chicken
Tuesday: Sloppy Joe's
Wednesday: Chicken Shepherd's Pie
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Beef Stroganoff
Saturday: Turkey Burgers
Sunday: Leftovers

If you want the recipes or to see pictures of any of the meals I'm making, please let me know in the comments. Also, if you have any new recipes you'd like me to try, please send me a link, and I'll try my best. Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India