8/11/2012

Huggies Slip-Ons $3.99 at Walgreens (starting 8/12)

There is a great deal starting tomorrow (Sunday, 8/12) at Walgreens on Huggies Slip-on diapers. I love using cloth diapers to save money, but I still use disposables at night. I think a good price for a pack of diapers is around $5, so $3.99 isn't bad! Here is how this deal works:

First you'll need to buy a paper for the $1.50/Huggies Diapers coupon. Unless you have a Huggies coupon from the littler mailers they send out (I don't.) In the August 2012 coupon book at Walgreens there is a $4 off Slip-ons Walgreens coupon. With a sale price of $9.49 and using the two coupons, the diapers come out at $3.99 per pack! I will be buying a pack tomorrow if I can hunt down a paper and find Walgreens (I know there are three here, which I'm totally excited about.) There's also a deal on a large pack of wipes, final price is $3.49 after a .50 manufacturers coupon (in the paper) and a $2 coupon from the August booklet. If you're fairly new to using coupons, YES, you can use both coupons because one is a store coupon and one is a manufacturers coupon.

Here are a couple of other deals that I think are worth checking out tomorrow at Walgreens:

Renew Life Omega Smart Super Krill (fish oil) $10, with a $10 register reward. I use this fish oil and recommend it.

Palmolive Dish Soap $.94 (minus manufacture coupon of .25 if  you buy a newspaper) so total $.69

Let me know what deals you get at Walgreens this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India